Required for January 2021
The governors of this friendly and highly respected Catholic Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a class teacher initially for KS2.
The successful candidate will be:
- A practicing Catholic or sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of our school.
- An excellent classroom practitioner.
- Inspiring and motivated
- Good interpersonal skills who enjoy taking an active role in the development of the school
We can offer:
- A well-resourced school with an attractive and spacious New Build
- Motivated, well behaved pupils.
- Great team spirit
- Great Opportunities for CPD
- Exciting curriculum enriched by first hand experiences
- A school at the centre of its Parish and local community
- Wonderful children who are well behaved and keen to learn
Closing Date for applications: Friday 9th October 2020
Learning Support Assistant (am)
Required for 12 hours 30 minutes per week during term time. The successful applicant will be required to work directly with a Statemented child and be able to demonstrate relevant experience of the TA role or have completed the TA training. Appropriate qualifications with a minimum of GCSE English and Maths or equivalent are required. The successful applicant will be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application forms are available below
Closing date for applications Friday 11th September 2020
Interviews date to be arranged