Wraparound Care: Breakfast & After-School Club
At Holy Cross we offer both a Breakfast and an After-School Club. We recognise the positive impact that wraparound childcare provision can have as it supports our families by enabling parents/carers to access work and training. As a Catholic school, we hold Gospel teaching as central to our purpose and the basis of our relationship with our community. By choosing our wraparound care, your child will benefit from these Gospel values.
· Breakfast Club will be held in the Parish Hall and must be pre-booked in advance; we can no longer allow children to turn up without having booked a place.
· Bookings need to made at least one week in advance (or in case of emergency contact us )
· Children will enter through the side door of the Parish Hall, which is accessed from the pavement. Please ring the bell where a member of staff will greet you. Masks must be worn by parents/carers & social distancing must be maintained at all times.
· Your child will have their temperature taken & parents/carers must receive acknowledgement from staff that this is within normal parameters before they depart.
· Breakfast club will be open from 7.30 a.m. Monday to Friday.
· At 8.30 a.m. your child/children will be taken on to the playground. Those children who are due to start their school day later will be brought to class.
· A light breakfast menu of cereal, toast and apple juice/orange juice will be provided.
· The cost is £3.75 per session per child
· Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours & fees are non refundable.
Breakfast Club Cancellation Policy
If parents/carers do not wish their child to attend a session, they must notify the school office at least 24 hours in advance of the booked session in order to free space for others who need a place. Failure to do so will incur payment in full.
The club reserves the right to withdraw the service if a parent/carer does not follow cancellation procedures or if payments are consistently late
· After-School Club will continue in the Parish Hall and must be pre-booked in advance.
· Bookings need to made at least one week in advance, (or in case of emergency contact us)
· Parents/Carers must collect from the front door of the Parish Hall, please ring the bell where a member of staff will greet you. Masks must be worn by parents/carers & social distancing must be maintained at all times.
· After-School Club closes at 5.30pm daily.
· The cost is £7.50 per session per child.
· A snack menu will be provided.
· Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours in advance & fees are non-refundable.
· Late collection after the closing time will incur a late collection fee (Please see our After-School Club Cancellation/Late Collection Policy below).
After-School Club Cancellation/Late Collection Policy
Late collection of children is defined as taking care of your child/ren after the club has closed at 5.30 p.m.
Late collection will result in an additional fee of 50% of the cost of the whole session.
If we are unable to contact you, the club will be obliged to contact Social Services who will take responsibility of the child/ren and continue to try to contact parents until successful. We reserve the right to withdraw the service if consistent late collection occurs.
Cancellation: Once a booking has been made, fees are non-refundable. Please only book if you are sure you want a space.
The club reserves the right to withdraw the service if parents do not follow cancellation procedures or if payments are consistently late.